In this workshop, our certified trainers & consultants will show you how to use the amazing KF (KEPNERandFOURIE) critical thinking skills to understand complex situations better, solve problems & incidents faster, make better decisions, uncover the best corrective actions and how to analyse your Risks more successfully.
During this workshop you will learn thinking approaches that are flexible and practical and have a unique blend of intuitive, logical and creative thinking.
These approaches have been applied and proven in practice and have helped many IT departments achieve dramatic improvements in their problem solving, decision-making & risk functions. We trust that this workshop will be a unique and worthwhile learning experience for you.
After completing this workshop, you will be able to:
1. Understand the difference between a Technical cause and a Root cause.
2. Generate an accurate incident or Problem Statement by using structured incident statement drills.
3. Use enhanced problem-solving structured questioning techniques.
4. Generate and identify the core issues represented in any Incident Situation.
5. Develop solutions & corrective actions for root cause removal or for any seemingly unsolvable situation.
6. Successfully identify risks for high risk changes or projects.
7. Utilise all these tools to improve collaboration across silos and remove the blame game!